My love hate relationship with winter has been documented once (or twice) on the blog. There are a few wardrobe items that I pull out for this time of year, they are my winter wardrobe staples and every winter they come into rotation and make this season bearable.
- Knitted Jumper Dress (Sweater Dress) in a neutral color so you can accesorize
- Blazer for those off days that the temps pick up. I live in TX so those days do happen.
- Winter Coat. I have a fitted jacket and a belted one.
- Scarves. This is an every season essential for me. In the winter, it is a great accessory and it keeps me warm, win/win.
- Leggings. The only way I can wear dresses and skirts this time of year.
- Booties. Some days you dont want to bother with the knee highs, this is perfect (for winter and all seasons , really.
- Onesie. Don't judge. temperature drop and the onesie comes out. Something about winter and onesies just make perfect sense to me
- The knee high boot. Everything in the winter with dresses/skirts and over jeans.
- Loose fitting jumper (sweater). This is a new addition this winter. I usually go for the form fitting sweater, however, I tried this on recently and I was sold. It is warm and cozy.
- Hooded Cardigan. Another new addition this winter, I cannot even describe how amazing it is to have a hooded cardigan, it is everything. I cannot go back to my non-hooded cardigans.
What are your winter wardrobe essentials ?