In the spring and summer, my style philosophy is comfortable, light and chic, so I tend to reach for pieces that are wearable, versatile and simple. The tried and tested pieces for no fuss styling . Here are my spring and summer wardrobe essentials:
1. Maxi Dress: Great for transitioning from day to night. For a casual look, I pair them with flats. I switch to heels for a formal occasion. If its a bit cold out, then I throw on a light jacket.
2. Sandals: A great alternative to flip flops. Works with skinny jeans, bathing suits, maxi dress, shorts. Very versatile.
3. Dressy Flats: My heels tend to get a break during the summer, I reach for my flats during the summer because I can dress them up or down. I especially love my Steve Madden leopard print flats in the spring/summer months.
4. Light Jacket: I am the girl who is always cold (even in the Texas heat), so I always have a jacket with me to go. I love a light jacket that is faux form fitting.
5. Colorful Scarf: I accessorize my go to summer uniform (plain tee and skinny jeans or shorts) with colorful scraf during the Spring (or random cool summer evenings).
6. Shorts: Very essential part of summer wardrobe. Paired with a light tee and flats or a dressy cotton shirt with heels for a night out or a more dressed up event.
7. Clutch: Especially in the summer, I cannot be bothered to carry a bulky bag. I carry a clutch with just essentials.
8. Jump Suit: Paired with heels and a clutch - perfect outfit for a night out in the spring/summer.
9. Tees : Plain and Striped
10. Bathing Suit
11. Sun Glasses
If you enjoyed this post, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest or Google +
Don't forget to enter the giveaway below (closes on May 31st)